Publishing MATLAB files - LINKS
NOTE: these files were created in 2012 and last published using MATLAB_R2016a.
Microsoft IE does not view m-files properly. Use another browser like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari instead.
If you're reading this page, it's probably because you've been asked to "publish" your script file in MATLAB. To do this, you must format your
.m file (for example, exampleFile.m) in a specific way and put it in a specific location on your G-drive or other server.
Document explaining publishing and formatting m-files for publishing in more detail (updated January 2018).
- basicMFile.html: Basic M File published before formatting
- publishMFile1.html: A few sections added to basic M-file
- publishMFile2.html: Title, introductory text added
- publishMFile3.html: Added section title
- publishMFile4.html: Examples of section breaks for displaying output
- publishMFile5.html: Basic example of plots with pause command
- publishMFile5b.html: Modifying output of plots with section breaks
- publishMFile6.html: Basic example of plots with figure command
- publishMFile6b.html: Modifying output of plots with figure command and section breaks
publishMFile6c.html and publishMFile6d.html: Other examples of figure command and section breaks
- publishMFile7.html: Examples of formatting text